Classically styled, dry, conferment with Petit Manseng, no inoculation
Large format barrel ferment, without inoculation, 16 months on lees
Fresh, lighter, less extractive, valley Franc
1. We have a way to get the wine to you, no matter what, and it doesn't cost you more; it costs less.
2. Our 2017s sold out quickly. We don't make a lot, and we want subscribers to have preferred access to our wines.
3. Your commitment helps us commit to bringing you the highest quality wine we can grow and make, along with benefits of access to special projects, and when allowed, private tastings and release parties.
1. Sign up is simple, just reply to this email or sign up at Midland.wine. We won't need any payment info at this time.
2. When it's time for a shipment, we'll send you an email invoice which you can pay with credit card or mail a check. This invoice will reflect a 20% discount on the wines plus free shipping/delivery locally, or $10 flat rate for everywhere else. In normal times, you can elect to pick up at the winery, and if you come to the pickup party we will have plenty of wine open for you to taste. We are offering 20% for the lifetime of the subscription, if you sign up in 2020.
3. If you can't make a pickup party (or if we can't make a party), we can hold the wine for later pickup (by appointment), or we will ship/deliver your wine once we have received payment.
4. We are happy to skip one installment during your subscription. If you need to skip more, it is easy to cancel by email request, and assuming there are spaces, you can resubscribe later.
5. Our planned installments for 2020 are ~ $127 for the spring share, which is 6 bottles (3 different wines), and $96 for the fall share, which is 4 bottles (2 different wines). We understand that part of a long term relationship is value, and though these wines are limited, we are committed to offering high quality and accessible pricing.
We can't wait for you to try our 2018 wines.